How do I change or renew my password?
If you know your current password, you can change it. While creating a new password, make sure the password is at least 8 characters long and use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and punctuation to make the encryption stronger. Do not use your name or common phrases. Do not use a password that can be guessed easily.
Entering an up-to-date email address is the best thing you’ll do to lose access to your account.
In the meantime, you can also login Hardalist by using your Facebook account.
Change Your Password
To change your password in Hardalist while you are in session:
1. In the mobile application, touch the Menu icon in the top left corner of your Profile page and select Settings. On the Internet site, touch the menu icon at the top and select Settings on the screen that appears.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click the on Password.
4. Enter your current password.
5. Enter your new password.
6. Click Done to save your changes.
Renewal of your password
If you can log in but do not remember your password, click on Forgot your login Blah Blah? Get help signing in.
We hope you remember the password for your email address, be’cuz you’ll need it to reset your password.
After you enter the e-mail address that your account is linked to, and click Reset Password we will send you a password renewal mail immediately. The password reset links in these emails are valid for a certain period of time. If the link does not work when you click it, try not to try the new one and try to use the link as soon as possible.
Can not you send me a new password to to make it easier for me?
We can not make such an a thing for account security of our users.
Only you can change or reset your password.
I didn’t receive “Reset password“ email
If you did not receive the e-mail for request to reset your password:
• Check your spam or junk e-mail folder on your connected e-mail account for your Hardalist account.
• Try to renew your password again.If you still have login issues you can contact us.