What is spam?
Some of the tactics commonly used by spam accounts are:
• Sending harmful links (including identity theft or links to malware sites)
• Aggressive follow-up behavior (tracking a large number of users to attract attention and stopping to follow a large number of users)
How do I report a profile that sends spam?
To report a Profile due to spam:
1. Go to the profile of the account.
2. Touch the icon … next to the profile name.
3. Select the Report user from the menu.
4. Select “It’s spam” to send your report.
How do I report a post with spam?
To report a Sending due to spam:
1. Go to the post which is a spam.
2. Click or touch the icon … at the top right of the username.
3. Select the Report post on Menu option.
4. Select “It’s a spam” to report.
You can also read Report sensitive content and harassment.