How to create a Hardalist account?
To create a Hardalist account from the application:
1. Download the Hardalist app from the App Store for iOS, Google Play Store for Android.
2. After the application is loaded, touch the application icon to open the Hardalist.
3. Touch Sign up with email address, then enter your email address and touch Next. You can also tap Sign in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
4. While signing up for email, create a username and password, fill in your profile information, and touch Done. While signing up with Facebook, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account if you have not logged in yet.
To create a Hardalist account from a computer:
1. Go to hardalist.com
2. Click Register by e-mail address, then enter your e-mail address and click Next. You can also click Sign in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
3. While signing up for email, create a username and password, fill in your profile information, and then click Done. While signing up with Facebook, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account if you have not logged in yet.
If you sign up by email, make sure that you entered your email address correctly and that you only selected an email address that you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you will need to access your e-mail account to log in again to your Hardalist account.
How can I create a strong Hardalist password?
Make sure that the password is at least 8 characters long when creating a new password. We have tried to help you create a strong password by requiring you to use a combination of at least 1 digit, 1 upper case, 1 lower case and 1 punctuation.
You will remember easily, but you can make your ciphering more complex by making it longer with a word or phrase that others do not know.
We know that you are using so many passwords that you usually tend to use the same passwords to remember them easily. But we recommend that you take care to ensure that your Hardalist password differs from the passwords you use to log in to accounts such as your email or bank accounts.
How do I update profile information such as my name, username, and email address?
To update your profile information:
Go to your profile Tap Edit Profile or tap Menu Icon and tap Edit Profile on screen.
Edit your new name, username, internet site, biography, location, date of birth, or interests, and touch Save in the top right.
I can not find the Hardalist registration confirmation e-mail!
If you have created a Hardalist account with your e-mail address, you have sent a confirmation link to this e-mail address. If you can not find your confirmation email:
Check your junk mail folder. Check Social emails if you use Gmail. Make sure you enter the correct email address. If you entered the wrong email address, you can change the address and resend the email.
What can I do if an account uses my registered trademark as a username?
Hardalist usernames are given to the first request for that name. Note that no username is reserved.
Trademark infringements occur when a company or an entity’s name, logo or other material protected by a trademark is used to mislead or confuse people related to the brand or business. You can complain by contacting us about a username that violates your trademark.
I received an email about creating a new Hardalist account, but I did not open a new account.
No worries. Perhaps someone accidentally tried to open a Hardalist account using your email address.
To let us know you are not the one doing this, click on the link contact us at the bottom of Welcome to the Hardalist email.
You can now create a Hardalist account using this email address, or add an existing account address.
I can’t open an account because an account associated with my email address already exists.
If you have signed up to Hardalist in the past with your e-mail address but have forgotten your password, you can request a set your password by reset your password form.
If you’ve typed your email address correctly and you see a message that you already have an account associated with your email address, contact us.
Keep in mind that an email address can only be associated with a single Hardalist account.